Assume you are an HR Manager for a large healthcare organization. A few weeks ago, you attended a virtual conference about the value of strategic human resource management. In a 3-4-page paper, 900-1200 words, share the lessons learned about the value of strategic human resource management. In at least 3 full pages, address the following topics, which are listed below in bold font. Please note that your paper should include a cover page, introduction, the required sections, a conclusion, and the reference page.
Section 1 Our Organization. In this section, describe how a strategic HR function can impact an organization from a financial, social, political, operational, or other perspective.
Section 2 Our Employees. In this section, describe how a strategic HR function can impact union and non-union employees. Focus on addressing the topics of selection and recruitment, compensation, training and development, employee/labor relations, and performance management.
Section 3 Our HR Practitioner. In this section, identify and describe the knowledge, skills, and/or competencies needed to be an effective strategic HR practitioner and provide a rationale to support your points.
Write a 3 to 4-page paper, 900-1200 words, not including the cover and reference pages, which are required.
You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references and can include resources from this course.
For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
A government-based website or publication.
A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
- Discuss any symbols or constants that you are familiar with, but used in a context you aren’t familiar with.
- What do naturalism and normativism say about the concept of health?
- Write a personal essay for the admissions office of Saint John’s Highschool.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.