Assume you are an HR Manager for a large healthcare organization. A few weeks ago, you attended a virtual conference about the value of strategic human resource management. In a 3-4-page paper, 900-1200 words, share the lessons learned about the value of strategic human resource management. In at least 3 full pages, address the following topics, which are listed below in bold font. Please note that your paper should include a cover page, introduction, the required sections, a conclusion, and the reference page.
Section 1 Our Organization. In this section, describe how a strategic HR function can impact an organization from a financial, social, political, operational, or other perspective.
Section 2 Our Employees. In this section, describe how a strategic HR function can impact union and non-union employees. Focus on addressing the topics of selection and recruitment, compensation, training and development, employee/labor relations, and performance management.
Section 3 Our HR Practitioner. In this section, identify and describe the knowledge, skills, and/or competencies needed to be an effective strategic HR practitioner and provide a rationale to support your points.
Write a 3 to 4-page paper, 900-1200 words, not including the cover and reference pages, which are required.
You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references and can include resources from this course.
For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
A government-based website or publication.
A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.