Assume you are an HR Manager for a large healthcare organization. A few weeks ago, you attended a virtual conference about the value of strategic human resource management. In a 3-4-page paper, 900-1200 words, share the lessons learned about the value of strategic human resource management. In at least 3 full pages, address the following topics, which are listed below in bold font. Please note that your paper should include a cover page, introduction, the required sections, a conclusion, and the reference page.
Section 1 Our Organization. In this section, describe how a strategic HR function can impact an organization from a financial, social, political, operational, or other perspective.
Section 2 Our Employees. In this section, describe how a strategic HR function can impact union and non-union employees. Focus on addressing the topics of selection and recruitment, compensation, training and development, employee/labor relations, and performance management.
Section 3 Our HR Practitioner. In this section, identify and describe the knowledge, skills, and/or competencies needed to be an effective strategic HR practitioner and provide a rationale to support your points.
Write a 3 to 4-page paper, 900-1200 words, not including the cover and reference pages, which are required.
You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references and can include resources from this course.
For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
A government-based website or publication.
A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
- The Power of Sustainable Practices and Ethical Strategies Essay
- Navigating Black Swan Events Research
- Unveiling the Blue Wall of Silence Research
- Strategies for Building a Nursing Portfolio Research
- Exploring ‘The Day of the Dead’ and Cultural Resonance Essay
- Transitioning to Activity-Based Costing at Pathos Radiology Center Essay
- The Complex Relationship Between Society and Food Essay
- The Potential of Vision Impaired Teaching and Social Work Careers Essay
- Examining the Right to Die Debate in Oregon Essay
- Plot Structure and Narrative Engagement in Ray Bradbury’s ‘The Veldt’ Research