Assume you are an HR Manager for a large healthcare organization. A few weeks ago, you attended a virtual conference about the value of strategic human resource management. In a 3-4-page paper, 900-1200 words, share the lessons learned about the value of strategic human resource management. In at least 3 full pages, address the following topics, which are listed below in bold font. Please note that your paper should include a cover page, introduction, the required sections, a conclusion, and the reference page.
Section 1 Our Organization. In this section, describe how a strategic HR function can impact an organization from a financial, social, political, operational, or other perspective.
Section 2 Our Employees. In this section, describe how a strategic HR function can impact union and non-union employees. Focus on addressing the topics of selection and recruitment, compensation, training and development, employee/labor relations, and performance management.
Section 3 Our HR Practitioner. In this section, identify and describe the knowledge, skills, and/or competencies needed to be an effective strategic HR practitioner and provide a rationale to support your points.
Write a 3 to 4-page paper, 900-1200 words, not including the cover and reference pages, which are required.
You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references and can include resources from this course.
For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
A government-based website or publication.
A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.