Assume you are an HR Manager for a large healthcare organization. A few weeks ago, you attended a virtual conference about the value of strategic human resource management. In a 3-4-page paper, 900-1200 words, share the lessons learned about the value of strategic human resource management. In at least 3 full pages, address the following topics, which are listed below in bold font. Please note that your paper should include a cover page, introduction, the required sections, a conclusion, and the reference page.
Section 1 Our Organization. In this section, describe how a strategic HR function can impact an organization from a financial, social, political, operational, or other perspective.
Section 2 Our Employees. In this section, describe how a strategic HR function can impact union and non-union employees. Focus on addressing the topics of selection and recruitment, compensation, training and development, employee/labor relations, and performance management.
Section 3 Our HR Practitioner. In this section, identify and describe the knowledge, skills, and/or competencies needed to be an effective strategic HR practitioner and provide a rationale to support your points.
Write a 3 to 4-page paper, 900-1200 words, not including the cover and reference pages, which are required.
You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references and can include resources from this course.
For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
A government-based website or publication.
A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
- Explain using facts and concepts studied and examples along with reference to your research findings.
- What other information should the nurse obtain with regard to previous visits to other doctors about this concern?
- Discuss about why branded content is used the most in sports sponsorship.
- What forces does this case describe operating in Foxconn’s global environment?
- Is it possible to identify the specific cause or causal factors of an event?
- What do you believe was showcased as a legitimate way of working/processing a crime scene?
- What influenced Barre-Sinoussi’s current relationship with Bob Gallo?
- Describe how an understanding of history is important for making sense of contemporary issues of crime, policing, or incarceration.
- Is the wireless network you own as secure as it should be?
- What are the key characteristics of this cultural group, such as language, values, and customs?