Submission of Artifact and Reflection
Upload the Unit 2 artifact, Developing a Philosophy of Leadership, to your ePortfolio.
Upload the reflection document to your ePortfolio.
Submit a link to your ePortfolio in the dropbox for your course.
The purpose of the ePortfolio is to document your learning in the RN to BSN program. At the end of each course your progress will be verified through submission of the ePortfolio artifact/reflection assignment. In NSG 4850 you will submit your complete ePortfolio which demonstrates your achievement of the Program Student Learning Outcomes (PSLOs), General Education Competencies (GECs), and Baccalaureate Essentials.
For each nursing course in the RN to BSN program, you will upload at least one required artifact to your ePortfolio. The required artifact will be assigned by faculty and identified in the course syllabus. Along with the required artifact, students may also select additional course artifacts to demonstrate achievement of outcomes. For the required artifact, you will complete a Reflection Document analyzing how the assignment demonstrates achievement of the identified PSLO/GEC/Essential.
In the Reflection Document, begin by reviewing the three sets of standards that form the foundation of your RN to BSN program: the Program Student Learning Outcomes (PSLOs), the General Education Competencies (GECs), and the BSN Essentials. Next, select at least one item from each of the three standard sets (PSLOs, GECs, and BSN Essentials) that correlates with the required artifact. In your reflection, do not focus on the entire course as a whole. Instead, focus your reflection on the knowledge, skills and attitudes associated with creating the required course artifact. There is no maximum number of PSLOs, GECs, and BSN Essentials you must select. However, at minimum, you are required to choose one PSLO, one GEC, and one BSN Essential (along with the specific outcomes related to the BSN Essential) that relate to your course artifact. Answer the questions at the end of the Reflection Document to explain/reflect/discuss/analyze how creating the course artifact helped you to demonstrate the PSLO(s), the GEC(s) and the Essential(s) you selected.
Grading of portfolio Assignments:
Each ePortfolio assignment will be graded using an assigned grading rubric. A grade of 100% is the required passing score for all ePortfolio assignments. Refer to the assignment rubric. If a revision is required to achieve a passing score, resubmission of an ePortfolio assignment must be completed within 72 hours of receiving your instructor feedback. Students are to refer to the ePortfolio tutorials for further guidance as needed.
All ePortoflio course requirements must be met in order to receive a passing end of course grade. As per the RN-BSN program incomplete policy, students have two weeks to submit the required coursework or the incomplete will be changed to a failing grade (F).
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?
- Discuss healthcare policy of the advanced practice nurse profession, and how transformational leadership can influence policy changes.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Reflection post
- Business processes
- Public Health Services (USPHS)