1. Explore effects on the market equilibrium. Go online and find an article(s) that reports on a scenario where both demand and supply are affected by 2 different events. You may use multiple articles (MUST be peer-reviewed articles) as long as you consider the SAME market.
2. Identify which effect affects demand.
3. Identify which effect affects supply.
4. Write a brief summary and your reflection on which of the two (demand effect or supply effect) had the biggest influence on the market (price and quantity).
I have an example here on YouTube showing what the professor did. Using supply demand model:
5. To complete your reflection, you will write about 275-300 words. You need to include your graphs to support your analysis. You will need to cite all sources in APA 7th ed. format which at minimum will
include the textbook and the current events article(s) describing the scenario you’re basing your assignment around. The textbook MUST be used and it is called: Economics 21st ed. authors are: McConnell, Brue, and Flynn The ISBN # 9781259723223. The course I am taking is Macroeconomics. The professor said the textbook MUST be used.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.