1. Explore effects on the market equilibrium. Go online and find an article(s) that reports on a scenario where both demand and supply are affected by 2 different events. You may use multiple articles (MUST be peer-reviewed articles) as long as you consider the SAME market.
2. Identify which effect affects demand.
3. Identify which effect affects supply.
4. Write a brief summary and your reflection on which of the two (demand effect or supply effect) had the biggest influence on the market (price and quantity).
I have an example here on YouTube showing what the professor did. Using supply demand model:
5. To complete your reflection, you will write about 275-300 words. You need to include your graphs to support your analysis. You will need to cite all sources in APA 7th ed. format which at minimum will
include the textbook and the current events article(s) describing the scenario you’re basing your assignment around. The textbook MUST be used and it is called: Economics 21st ed. authors are: McConnell, Brue, and Flynn The ISBN # 9781259723223. The course I am taking is Macroeconomics. The professor said the textbook MUST be used.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.