Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
Carney, Megan A. 2015. The Unending Hunger: Tracing Women and Food Insecurity Across Borders, UC Press. Intro.
Crush, Jonathan. “Linking food security, migration and development.” International Migration 51, no. 5 (2013): 61-75.
Maharatna, Arup. “Food scarcity and migration: an overview.” Social Research: An International Quarterly 81, no. 2 (2014): 277-298.
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science
- Acute Stress, Grief and Trauma –
- Organizational chart and Stakeholder relationship diagram
- Which of these stories stood out to you the most? Why? What are you still curious or confused about?