Your report can be on any topic relevant to this module. Give it a title of your choice.
It must shed insights (something new, helpful, and not available elsewhere) via opinion
surveys, interviews with managers/employees, provocative reviews of
publications/issues on any topic(s), or others of relevance to this module.
The focus of Individual Project & Sharing is on the extension of concepts/practices
learned from this module to the real world for the benefit of managers.
(It is not meant to be a scientific inquiry because you are not expected to theorize a
phenomenon, derive testable hypotheses (e.g., A causes B and B causes C), and verify
it empirically using factual evidence.)
The amount of effort you are expected to put into this assignment is
equivalent to conducting 2 in-depth interviews with managers/employees. One in-depth interview is equal to 3 A4-sized pages of transcript (single-spaced, 12-
point font size, Times New Roman font type) when the interview is transcribed into a
The more practicing managers can learn from your report, the more marks will be
awarded to you.
If you have collected raw data for your report, including questionnaire surveys,
interviews with respondents, email/Instagram/instant messaging exchanges with
practitioners, etc., please include them in the Appendices of your Report. There are no word limits on Appendices, but the paper must be 2400 words.
You may consider using this structure for your report:
Purpose of the Study
References and Appendices are not subject to the word count limit.
You may also check any academic journal papers to see how a research report may be
the following is the textbook that was used for this course: Robert D. Gatewood, Hubert S. Feild, & Murray R. Barrick (2019). Human Resource
Selection (9th ed). New York: Wessex Press Inc. (ISBN: 9780999554753 or 0999554751 or
9780999554746 or 0999554743).
you can see the topics that were covered in class and could be relevant to this report. For example, Building a Talent Pool: Identifying, Recruiting, & Retaining
Qualified Applicants, and a report could be based on a conversation with recruiters and such.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?
- Discuss healthcare policy of the advanced practice nurse profession, and how transformational leadership can influence policy changes.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Reflection post
- Business processes
- Public Health Services (USPHS)