You have watched Digital Nation and you have read the article Technology Ethics. With the video and reading in mind, answer the questions below. Your answers should be, in paragraph form, with three (3) paragraphs or fifteen sentences. Feel free to use quotes in your answer; however, do not retell the movie.
In the movie, Digital Nation what aspects of the movie are ethical? Why?
What aspects of the movie are unethical? Why?
Reply to two of your classmates. Do you agree with them or disagree? Why or Why not? Give examples in your answer. Make sure your answer is one paragraph or 5 sentences for each reply.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.