For this weeks main post, answer all of the following questions. Be sure to include factual, properly cited information in your post.
How much does emotional turbulence versus social hostility count as an explanation for teen suicide? Or is it a combination of the two?
Drawing upon Kohlbergs theory of stages of moral development, Gilligans theory of caring, and Eriksons psychosocial stages theory, discuss reasons why an adolescent might turn to suicide.
Using one of these theories, suggest how to help a teen who has been a victim of bullying
Responde using 300 to 500 words. Include citation and reference page (APA 7th style)
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology