For this weeks main post, answer all of the following questions. Be sure to include factual, properly cited information in your post.
How much does emotional turbulence versus social hostility count as an explanation for teen suicide? Or is it a combination of the two?
Drawing upon Kohlbergs theory of stages of moral development, Gilligans theory of caring, and Eriksons psychosocial stages theory, discuss reasons why an adolescent might turn to suicide.
Using one of these theories, suggest how to help a teen who has been a victim of bullying
Responde using 300 to 500 words. Include citation and reference page (APA 7th style)
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.