Each group member will read one of the numbered sections below from the journal article, “When Does Government Listen to the Public? Voluntary Associations and Dynamic Agenda Representation in the United States.”
Voluntary Associations and Policy Responsiveness
Summary Requirements: In 5 to 8 sentences, students will summarize their respective sections by discussing the following:
Main Topics and/or Arguments
New (to you) Concepts
Educational Value and Major Takeaways
I attached the document you need for this task
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.