The term papers should be typed and double spaced, using a Times New Roman font of 12. There should be a title page and one-inch margins should be utilized throughout the paper. Students will be given a list of articles to choose from that will be posted in the class website. All of the articles can be found in the American Perspectives E-Reader Vol.1. You must not use other sources to write these papers. These papers must be submitted as Microsoft Word file attachments in the Assignments page of the class website by June 18th
In regard to the term papers, students need to discuss what is the article about, what is the author trying to argue, and what are your thoughts. I will not accept any late work. Also, please make sure to use Microsoft Word when you type your papers. If any other word processing program is utilized, I may not be able to open your file and grade your work. Unless I indicate otherwise, I take off one point for each error that I see and that includes grammar, punctuation, spelling, errors in spacing and incorrect margins. I also do not want to see any quotes or quotations in any paper that is turned in to me. I take off two points for each quote that I see in a paper. Also, plagiarism will not be tolerated. Anyone committing this offense will be given an F in their paper. Any paper that you turn in to me must be written entirely in your own words.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.