The term papers should be typed and double spaced, using a Times New Roman font of 12. There should be a title page and one-inch margins should be utilized throughout the paper. Students will be given a list of articles to choose from that will be posted in the class website. All of the articles can be found in the American Perspectives E-Reader Vol.1. You must not use other sources to write these papers. These papers must be submitted as Microsoft Word file attachments in the Assignments page of the class website by June 18th
In regard to the term papers, students need to discuss what is the article about, what is the author trying to argue, and what are your thoughts. I will not accept any late work. Also, please make sure to use Microsoft Word when you type your papers. If any other word processing program is utilized, I may not be able to open your file and grade your work. Unless I indicate otherwise, I take off one point for each error that I see and that includes grammar, punctuation, spelling, errors in spacing and incorrect margins. I also do not want to see any quotes or quotations in any paper that is turned in to me. I take off two points for each quote that I see in a paper. Also, plagiarism will not be tolerated. Anyone committing this offense will be given an F in their paper. Any paper that you turn in to me must be written entirely in your own words.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology