Essay prompt: Explain why every American should known this history and propose how knowing specific parts of this history could help mend race relations in the United States. You will be expected to use specific facts, events and people from the class content, text book, lessons, lectures, discussions and videos to show how knowing this history can explain the trauma that has affected so many Americans.
1. These facts, events, and people must come from your required work this term and from research in the library or from the course bibliography. In your letter, demonstrate the breadth of knowledge you have gained from this work. If you wish, you can add to the letter some ways to heal our nation. What steps can we use to end racism and division among communities and cultures.
2. Useful materials First Read this latest article before answering week 8’s Final Discussion: From Juneteenth to the Tulsa massacre: What isn’t taught in classrooms has a profound impact Educators said the history of systemic racism in this country and the contributions of Black people have been erased. Check out the article on the latest news on efforts to erase Black history from schools :
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.