The purpose of this project is to explore the life stage of adolescence using three different types of sources: our class text, your selected graphic novel, and a peer-reviewed research paper. Making connections between themes in each of these types of sources should reveal insights about general trends and specific examples from this stage of life.
Skills developed in this project include:
Read and summarize research articles
Make connections between individual experiences and general research trends
Revise drafts based on feedback
Write a well structured and edited essay
TED Talk: The Mysterious Workings of the Adolescent Brain (Links to an external site.)
Introduction to Adolescence
Adolescence Physical Development
Adolescence Cognitive Development
Adolescence Social Development
1 psychology 200 book
1. Pashmina book
3. own source but from LWTECH library
essay have to connected audiences with Pashmina book from Chanani
- Explain using facts and concepts studied and examples along with reference to your research findings.
- What other information should the nurse obtain with regard to previous visits to other doctors about this concern?
- Discuss about why branded content is used the most in sports sponsorship.
- What forces does this case describe operating in Foxconn’s global environment?
- Is it possible to identify the specific cause or causal factors of an event?
- What do you believe was showcased as a legitimate way of working/processing a crime scene?
- What influenced Barre-Sinoussi’s current relationship with Bob Gallo?
- Describe how an understanding of history is important for making sense of contemporary issues of crime, policing, or incarceration.
- Is the wireless network you own as secure as it should be?
- What are the key characteristics of this cultural group, such as language, values, and customs?