The purpose of this project is to explore the life stage of adolescence using three different types of sources: our class text, your selected graphic novel, and a peer-reviewed research paper. Making connections between themes in each of these types of sources should reveal insights about general trends and specific examples from this stage of life.
Skills developed in this project include:
Read and summarize research articles
Make connections between individual experiences and general research trends
Revise drafts based on feedback
Write a well structured and edited essay
TED Talk: The Mysterious Workings of the Adolescent Brain (Links to an external site.)
Introduction to Adolescence
Adolescence Physical Development
Adolescence Cognitive Development
Adolescence Social Development
1 psychology 200 book
1. Pashmina book
3. own source but from LWTECH library
essay have to connected audiences with Pashmina book from Chanani
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.