Thinking about Chapter 2 which focuses on research, if you had the opportunity to design your own research, what would you study? Would it be a quantitative or qualitative study? Who would benefit from your study? Why would someone be interested in your study? Has your study been done before, why would your study be better. Remember: Support your viewpoint with information presented in the course material and/or other resources. Also, give specific examples (real-life observations and experiences) to support your views.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.