Please download the Research methods worksheet (it says WA#2.pdf) and use chapter 2 to complete the assignment. The answers will not be in the textbook, you will have to use critical thinking to find the best answer based on the definition or information in the textbook. You can either type your responses as in a Word document.
You will provide an answer for all 5 question. You will be using your knowledge of the various research methods to tell me which one would be appropriate for each scenario! You do not simply tell me that for #1 you would select naturalistic observation and move on. You tell why this method would be most appropriate for this scenario. You are to write at minimum 4 sentences per question. Each question is worth 8 points. Please write in complete sentences.
- What information is lacking that would provide you with a more complete or accurate description of current usage?
- Explain how the ethical standards apply to these case studies.
- Did the article report any of the measures of central tendency, variation, or distribution shape?
- Does the information in the Radiolab segment change your response to the movie?
- To what degree might your personal needs get in the way of your work with clients?
- Describe the AAUP as a group – what do you notice about group dynamics?
- Discuss the meaning of logic and argument outside of Philosophy.
- What factors do you think should be considered before choosing a college major?
- What mandates does God give us with respect to protection of property?
- Explain the opposing viewpoints on this question among writers on popular culture, and set out the relevant criteria by which works of popular culture might be judged in this regard.