Write an essay that combines two mini-explorations. First, you will interpret an argument that the novel Your Heart Is a Muscle the Size of a Fist(by Sunil Yapa) makes about a topic of your choosing. Second,
you will make your own argument about that topic in America.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing