One of the most important themes in The Odyssey is the search for the true or authentic self. Odysseus struggles with maintaining his “true” or “authentic” self throughout the poem. What do you think the true or authentic self is? What is the danger of losing one’s own authentic sense of oneself? Where do you see Odysseus struggle with understanding who is he most deeply? How does his sense of self shift as he travels home to Ithaca? What are some ways in which his defining characteristic — his polutropos — poses a threat to his authentic sense of self? What are some ways that Odysseus seems conflicted about who he is most deeply — the mastermind behind the Greek’s victory over the Trojans or the family man who is dedicated to his wife and son?
In your initial post, write a response of at least 500 words that addresses some of the questions raised in the preceding paragraph (you do not need to answer every question). Be sure to support your claims with evidence from the poem. Please put quotes in bold print.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning