Putting shampoos to the test!
Read the following description of this experiment and then identify the elements of the experiment.
Dan had noticed that his scalp started to show signs of dandruff. He thought that if he started using Head&Shoulders (dandruff shampoo) that his dandruff would clear up. He went to the local Walgreens and bought a bottle of Head&Shoulders. He went home and washed the right side of his head with Head&Shoulders, while he continued to wash the left side of his head with the shampoo he had always used. He washed both sides of his head in warm water while rinsing both sides in cold water. He used his blow dryer to dry each side for 3 minutes. He combed and styled his hair using the same products. He continued this routine for two weeks. At the end of two weeks he examined his scalp for the presence of dandruff.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.