Putting shampoos to the test!
Read the following description of this experiment and then identify the elements of the experiment.
Dan had noticed that his scalp started to show signs of dandruff. He thought that if he started using Head&Shoulders (dandruff shampoo) that his dandruff would clear up. He went to the local Walgreens and bought a bottle of Head&Shoulders. He went home and washed the right side of his head with Head&Shoulders, while he continued to wash the left side of his head with the shampoo he had always used. He washed both sides of his head in warm water while rinsing both sides in cold water. He used his blow dryer to dry each side for 3 minutes. He combed and styled his hair using the same products. He continued this routine for two weeks. At the end of two weeks he examined his scalp for the presence of dandruff.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology