Putting shampoos to the test!
Read the following description of this experiment and then identify the elements of the experiment.
Dan had noticed that his scalp started to show signs of dandruff. He thought that if he started using Head&Shoulders (dandruff shampoo) that his dandruff would clear up. He went to the local Walgreens and bought a bottle of Head&Shoulders. He went home and washed the right side of his head with Head&Shoulders, while he continued to wash the left side of his head with the shampoo he had always used. He washed both sides of his head in warm water while rinsing both sides in cold water. He used his blow dryer to dry each side for 3 minutes. He combed and styled his hair using the same products. He continued this routine for two weeks. At the end of two weeks he examined his scalp for the presence of dandruff.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.