The purpose of the Response Essay is to reflect on the materials under review, but also your experience as a reader.
You are not expected to restate what you have read or restate what others have written about what you have read. The purpose is to examine the process of your own reading. For example, what do you think of the language that these writers use? What do you think about the characters or the events? You are welcome to compare one reading to another or, if you wish, introduce an example from your own experience that may shed light on what you have read. Ultimately, discovering the significance of these readings means thoughtfully examining your own point of view as a reader of literature.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.