Review the clip from the movie Tin Cup and respond to the following questions:
What Ethics Code Standards and Principles (APA, ACA, and AASP) are relevant in the “Tin Cup” video clip and why (hint: remember there is almost always more than one standard or principle at play)?
What has she done right? What are some potential drawbacks to the actions she chose?
What steps could this practitioner have taken to avoid trouble?
What should the practitioner do moving forward? Why might those be the best ethical decisions?
According to the AASP, APA, and ACA ethics codes, would it be acceptable for this practitioner to pursue a romantic relationship with this client in the future?
According to your own moral compass, would it ever be acceptable? Does it make a difference if she is a licensed psychologist, a licensed counselor, or a CMPC?
- Develop a plan for recruitment, selection, and retention of employees.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.