Purpose: To facilitate analytical reading, critical thinking, and creative solution generation
In this assignment, you will read 1 self-selected, project-relevant articles you can find on the SHRM website and write-up in MS Word. Your SHORT structured
learning assessment needs to answer these questions:
1. What are the key points of the article? BRIEFLY explain at least five. Think of these aspects:
a. What challenges for trainers/organizations were identified?
b. What challenges for trainees were identified?
c. Which practical solutions for training problems were presented?
d. Which practical implications of the solutions were discussed?
2. How can you use this info for your own training projects? Use bullet points!
NO FULL SENTENCES OR PARAGRAPHS! (Use the template provided for guidance.)
Reference: Under the Resources tab you will find a lot of topics
- Outline a Persuasive Proposal
- ETHIC CLASS DISCUSSION
- Women and the Law of Peoples
- Persona instruction manual
- Creating a Report
- “He feels that he is in a play-he is anyway.” Write about a time when, like Hamlet, you felt stuck in the theatrical determination of your life (all this has happened before or I’m powerless to change this).
- Spying—compare an experience of spying in your own life to those dramatized in HAMLET.
- HCR 350: ASSIGNMENT 2: INVESTIGATOR DISQUALIFICATION
- Discussion: E-commerce
- Advanced Technical Writing – Resume & Cover Letter