Purpose: To facilitate analytical reading, critical thinking, and creative solution generation
In this assignment, you will read 1 self-selected, project-relevant articles you can find on the SHRM website and write-up in MS Word. Your SHORT structured
learning assessment needs to answer these questions:
1. What are the key points of the article? BRIEFLY explain at least five. Think of these aspects:
a. What challenges for trainers/organizations were identified?
b. What challenges for trainees were identified?
c. Which practical solutions for training problems were presented?
d. Which practical implications of the solutions were discussed?
2. How can you use this info for your own training projects? Use bullet points!
NO FULL SENTENCES OR PARAGRAPHS! (Use the template provided for guidance.)
Reference: Under the Resources tab you will find a lot of topics
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology