Purpose: To facilitate analytical reading, critical thinking, and creative solution generation
In this assignment, you will read 1 self-selected, project-relevant articles you can find on the SHRM website and write-up in MS Word. Your SHORT structured
learning assessment needs to answer these questions:
1. What are the key points of the article? BRIEFLY explain at least five. Think of these aspects:
a. What challenges for trainers/organizations were identified?
b. What challenges for trainees were identified?
c. Which practical solutions for training problems were presented?
d. Which practical implications of the solutions were discussed?
2. How can you use this info for your own training projects? Use bullet points!
NO FULL SENTENCES OR PARAGRAPHS! (Use the template provided for guidance.)
Reference: Under the Resources tab you will find a lot of topics
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.