Purpose: To facilitate analytical reading, critical thinking, and creative solution generation
In this assignment, you will read 1 self-selected, project-relevant articles you can find on the SHRM website and write-up in MS Word. Your SHORT structured
learning assessment needs to answer these questions:
1. What are the key points of the article? BRIEFLY explain at least five. Think of these aspects:
a. What challenges for trainers/organizations were identified?
b. What challenges for trainees were identified?
c. Which practical solutions for training problems were presented?
d. Which practical implications of the solutions were discussed?
2. How can you use this info for your own training projects? Use bullet points!
NO FULL SENTENCES OR PARAGRAPHS! (Use the template provided for guidance.)
Reference: Under the Resources tab you will find a lot of topics
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.