Track your experience of positive and negative emotions over 4 days this week.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
Did you experience more positive or negative emotions during the tracking period?
What did you notice about the range of emotions you experienced during the 4 days? What type of experiences generated the strongest emotional responses?
Explain the psychological benefits of positive emotions as discussed in this week’s readings.
What are some strategies to help cultivate positive emotions in your life?
Include the chart you created, and use the Tracking Example as a guide.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Write a research paper on French-American battles for the discovery of HIV.
- What information is lacking that would provide you with a more complete or accurate description of current usage?
- Explain how the ethical standards apply to these case studies.
- Did the article report any of the measures of central tendency, variation, or distribution shape?
- Does the information in the Radiolab segment change your response to the movie?
- To what degree might your personal needs get in the way of your work with clients?
- Describe the AAUP as a group – what do you notice about group dynamics?
- Discuss the meaning of logic and argument outside of Philosophy.
- What factors do you think should be considered before choosing a college major?
- What mandates does God give us with respect to protection of property?