Track your experience of positive and negative emotions over 4 days this week.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
Did you experience more positive or negative emotions during the tracking period?
What did you notice about the range of emotions you experienced during the 4 days? What type of experiences generated the strongest emotional responses?
Explain the psychological benefits of positive emotions as discussed in this week’s readings.
What are some strategies to help cultivate positive emotions in your life?
Include the chart you created, and use the Tracking Example as a guide.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.