One of the recent developments facing the public administration of corrections is that there has been an increasing call by public officials and the citizenry to privatize the prison systems in the United States.
In a 5–6-page-paper, address the following:
From the perspective of a public-sector correctional administrator, make 2 arguments for keeping the jails in public hands.
From the perspective of a private-sector correctional facility manager, make 2 arguments for turning the correctional system over to the private correctional industry.
Briefly discuss the types of challenges that each sector—both public and private—may face.
Are there any legal issues, either criminal or civil, that need to be addressed before privatization can occur?
Support your viewpoints from your readings and other appropriate outside sources. Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
- Develop a plan for recruitment, selection, and retention of employees.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.