Using skills obtained on searching databases, select one quantitative article (Level 1-4) that will address your chosen clinical question. Guided by an appraisal checklist best suited for your particular article selected from the Melnyk text, and using APA 7th edition format, write an in-depth critique of your article in no more than 4 pages not including title page and references (so 6 page limit altogether). A summary conclusion should accompany your critique that addresses 1) where you would place this article on the evidence pyramid and why, and 2) how relevant this evidence will be in changing nursing practice, and 3) what future research design and level of evidence would add further support for practice change. Submit this assignment for grading using the writing tips and rubric to guide you. Maximum points awarded: 30.
Submit: Submit the SECOND DRAFT of paper with a copy of your article here by 6/28/20 for review. Submit your FINAL PAPER hereby due date of 7/19/20.
Submit draft #1 (Title page and page 1)to a separate assignment box called ‘Draft #1 – Title Page and Page 1 of Individual Appraisal Paper by 6/13/21 for feedback.
Submit draft #2 (now includes an appraisal of validity, reliability, and applicability) in this assignment box by 6/27/21 for additional feedback.
Submit the final revised paper for grading to this same assignment box by 7/18/21.
My PICOT question ( In bedridden patients, how does reposition sheets compared with using slider sheets reduce the developments of pressure ulcers over a period of 60 days?)
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)