Using skills obtained on searching databases, select one quantitative article (Level 1-4) that will address your chosen clinical question. Guided by an appraisal checklist best suited for your particular article selected from the Melnyk text, and using APA 7th edition format, write an in-depth critique of your article in no more than 4 pages not including title page and references (so 6 page limit altogether). A summary conclusion should accompany your critique that addresses 1) where you would place this article on the evidence pyramid and why, and 2) how relevant this evidence will be in changing nursing practice, and 3) what future research design and level of evidence would add further support for practice change. Submit this assignment for grading using the writing tips and rubric to guide you. Maximum points awarded: 30.
Submit: Submit the SECOND DRAFT of paper with a copy of your article here by 6/28/20 for review. Submit your FINAL PAPER hereby due date of 7/19/20.
Submit draft #1 (Title page and page 1)to a separate assignment box called ‘Draft #1 – Title Page and Page 1 of Individual Appraisal Paper by 6/13/21 for feedback.
Submit draft #2 (now includes an appraisal of validity, reliability, and applicability) in this assignment box by 6/27/21 for additional feedback.
Submit the final revised paper for grading to this same assignment box by 7/18/21.
My PICOT question ( In bedridden patients, how does reposition sheets compared with using slider sheets reduce the developments of pressure ulcers over a period of 60 days?)
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.