Using skills obtained on searching databases, select one quantitative article (Level 1-4) that will address your chosen clinical question. Guided by an appraisal checklist best suited for your particular article selected from the Melnyk text, and using APA 7th edition format, write an in-depth critique of your article in no more than 4 pages not including title page and references (so 6 page limit altogether). A summary conclusion should accompany your critique that addresses 1) where you would place this article on the evidence pyramid and why, and 2) how relevant this evidence will be in changing nursing practice, and 3) what future research design and level of evidence would add further support for practice change. Submit this assignment for grading using the writing tips and rubric to guide you. Maximum points awarded: 30.
Submit: Submit the SECOND DRAFT of paper with a copy of your article here by 6/28/20 for review. Submit your FINAL PAPER hereby due date of 7/19/20.
Submit draft #1 (Title page and page 1)to a separate assignment box called ‘Draft #1 – Title Page and Page 1 of Individual Appraisal Paper by 6/13/21 for feedback.
Submit draft #2 (now includes an appraisal of validity, reliability, and applicability) in this assignment box by 6/27/21 for additional feedback.
Submit the final revised paper for grading to this same assignment box by 7/18/21.
My PICOT question ( In bedridden patients, how does reposition sheets compared with using slider sheets reduce the developments of pressure ulcers over a period of 60 days?)
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.