Using skills obtained on searching databases, select one quantitative article (Level 1-4) that will address your chosen clinical question. Guided by an appraisal checklist best suited for your particular article selected from the Melnyk text, and using APA 7th edition format, write an in-depth critique of your article in no more than 4 pages not including title page and references (so 6 page limit altogether). A summary conclusion should accompany your critique that addresses 1) where you would place this article on the evidence pyramid and why, and 2) how relevant this evidence will be in changing nursing practice, and 3) what future research design and level of evidence would add further support for practice change. Submit this assignment for grading using the writing tips and rubric to guide you. Maximum points awarded: 30.
Submit: Submit the SECOND DRAFT of paper with a copy of your article here by 6/28/20 for review. Submit your FINAL PAPER hereby due date of 7/19/20.
Submit draft #1 (Title page and page 1)to a separate assignment box called ‘Draft #1 – Title Page and Page 1 of Individual Appraisal Paper by 6/13/21 for feedback.
Submit draft #2 (now includes an appraisal of validity, reliability, and applicability) in this assignment box by 6/27/21 for additional feedback.
Submit the final revised paper for grading to this same assignment box by 7/18/21.
My PICOT question ( In bedridden patients, how does reposition sheets compared with using slider sheets reduce the developments of pressure ulcers over a period of 60 days?)
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology