Using skills obtained on searching databases, select one quantitative article (Level 1-4) that will address your chosen clinical question. Guided by an appraisal checklist best suited for your particular article selected from the Melnyk text, and using APA 7th edition format, write an in-depth critique of your article in no more than 4 pages not including title page and references (so 6 page limit altogether). A summary conclusion should accompany your critique that addresses 1) where you would place this article on the evidence pyramid and why, and 2) how relevant this evidence will be in changing nursing practice, and 3) what future research design and level of evidence would add further support for practice change. Submit this assignment for grading using the writing tips and rubric to guide you. Maximum points awarded: 30.
Submit: Submit the SECOND DRAFT of paper with a copy of your article here by 6/28/20 for review. Submit your FINAL PAPER hereby due date of 7/19/20.
Submit draft #1 (Title page and page 1)to a separate assignment box called ‘Draft #1 – Title Page and Page 1 of Individual Appraisal Paper by 6/13/21 for feedback.
Submit draft #2 (now includes an appraisal of validity, reliability, and applicability) in this assignment box by 6/27/21 for additional feedback.
Submit the final revised paper for grading to this same assignment box by 7/18/21.
My PICOT question ( In bedridden patients, how does reposition sheets compared with using slider sheets reduce the developments of pressure ulcers over a period of 60 days?)
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.