1. Do you consider Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and LinkedIn forms of disruptive or sustaining technologies? What is meant by Business 2.0? How is it different from e-business?
2. What are some of the benefits and challenges associated with e-business and Business 2.0? What strategies would you recommend to business to help mitigate these gaps or challenges?
3. Can you leverage any information learned this week and incorporate that research into your term paper (if you’ve selected a topic)? If not, what topic are you leaning toward and why?
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research