1. What are High Leverage Practices (HLP) and how could you use them in the classroom to support your practice?
2. What are Evidence Based Practices (EBP) and how could you use them in the classroom to support your practice?
3. What is Assistive Technology (AT) and how would you use your understanding to support your practice?
4. What is Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and how can students benefit from having UDL embedded within each of their lessons?
5. What are the differences between Accommodations and Modifications?
6. If you worked with a student with Physical Disabilities (identify one area of Physical Disabilities that you would like to address), describe how you could use HLP, EBP, AT, UDL and Accommodations and/or Modifications to support them in the school?
- Write a research paper on the Statistical Analysis of CSU, Fresno Mobile Health Unit Statistical Analysis of CSU, Fresno Mobile Health Unit.
- Write a research essay about why abortion laws should have exceptions for medically emergent abortions.
- Are the due process procedures for a short-term and a long-term suspension of a student the same or different?
- Describe the ways in which grit, resilience, and coping skills are essential to any advocacy effort.
- Explain how each of us might have a role in determining the organizational culture of our remote meetings.
- In what ways are Native Americans part of everyday life in the mature English colonies.
- Write a paper explaining how concrete has revolutionised architecture.
- Write about troys troubles and struggles and why he did those bad decisions I’ll leave a essay that you found that might be like that.
- Write a paragraph about how reading this article will affect your classroom practice.
- Explain why it is important that we would know the standard deviantisation for a given sample.