What are the 3 basic levels of management that can be identified in most organizations? How precise are the lines differentiating these levels? In which of the basic areas do managers work?
Describe the four functions of management and give a real-life example of each. How are they related to one another?
Explain how each of the following skills are used within a manager’s role. Give examples of the skills in action: Conceptual, technical, communication, interpersonal, decision-making. How might the importance of different skills vary by level and area within an organization?
Describe the 3 environments and the elements within them.
What is organizational culture? Discuss the importance, determinants, and management of organizational culture.
Write a 2- to 3-page informational essay incorporating the following:
You are the head of a tech startup that got it right. Your company is now going global and has been growing exponentially. However, the company still has no real management structure and this is beginning to create problems with personnel. As the founder of the startup, your organization is looking to you and your closest advisers to organize the company, assign responsibility to people, and create an adequate structure that will allow the company to continue to grow in the market place and in terms of personnel.
Consider the functions of management, the levels of management, and the necessary skills you want managers to have. Also, consider the environment and culture that you would want the organization to work within and exhibit. How would you structure the organization through the use of leadership and management to ensure the company successfully enters the global marketplace?
Course Competencies Addressed
CC1.1 Classify which functions managers are responsible for and the skills needed to perform these functions.
CC1.2 Explain the environments and cultures that managers work within
Assignment Grading Rubric
View the Rubric Download Rubric
Submitting your assignment
Please complete the assignment based on assignment specifications.
Enter the submission title.
Choose the location of your file.
Navigate to your file and select.
View the Originality Report. A paper is not acceptable with a 20% or higher score.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.