What are three important qualities that you value most in a friend? Think about friends in your own life who have or have had these qualities. Write a five-paragraph essay in which you identify and describe three important qualities of a good friend. For supporting details and examples, you can discuss your own friends who have these qualities and/or use stories of friendship that you have heard about where friends exhibit these qualities.
Note: We are looking at the topic of Essay 1 here so that you can do your Outline based on this topic.
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research
- Exploring South Asian American Identity, Activism, and Media Representation in Contemporary Society Essay