Can you tell which position the initial poster is endorsing?
What characteristics did they use in their summary to help them not show their own opinions on the topic?
What did they say that resonated with you or your experience and why?
Keep in mind that a simple response of “I agree” or “I disagree” without a thorough explanation is insufficient and may result in no credit given for those entries.
Instead, respond as you would if you were having an academic conversation with a fellow classmate in real-time (this would mean politely, of course.) Failure to follow the rule for polite discourse may also result in a zero on your own discussion board assignment.
Discussion boards should exhibit significant thought and include content with supporting data, references to the text and/or secondary information, articles/websites that relate to the content, cite current events that are relevant, post personal experiences, etc.
Since we are remote – this is the best way we can communicate with one another as both presenting and LEARNING from our peers.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning