1. From your own experience, what are the major tasks of a principal/instructional leader/organizational
2. How do you prioritize your time? What elements are essential to you organizing your schedule?
3. What dispositions and behavioral systems might a leader develop to be successful in your current
4. What do you consider to be an effective vision and mission statement? How do you set goals for your school or organization? How do you implement monitor and evaluate its effectiveness?
5. How does a leader engage staff, employees, and community in developing a shared vision?
6. How do you govern your own self-care given the complexities of leadership?
7. Do you have a mentor? If so, how do you leverage your mentor to impact your leadership practices?
8. What areas of your leadership would you identify as strengths and possible areas of growth? Do you
consistently participate in professional development? Explain how you engage through technology.
9. How do you leverage technology to ensure efficiency in your role as an instructional leader? How do you encourage teachers to implement technology to enhance the learning environment?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology