Why do you want to work in this career field? What sets you apart from other candidates?
As a graduate of Excelsior College, what are the most important skills you learned from your education? How do you plan to apply these to your work?
What do you think the future of this career field/industry will be in 10, 20 or even 100 years? How can you help us plan for that future? (Your answer to this question should refer to evidence from at least one source. Please cite that source at the bottom of your discussion post in text.)
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.