What fraction of the US population lives in poverty? How does that compare with other countries? What is the high school drop out rate? How many people currently work at or below the federal or state minimum wage? Are those young people or old? White or minority? Concentrated among those with low education or not? Are there factors which may put low earners in particular risk—like high costs of housing, health care, food, etc? How have these changed over time? Do the changes suggest more or less reason to be concerned about the minimum wage?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology