How many times do we hear the conversation? List the times and briefly describe each (1-2 sentences).
Discuss one time we hear the conversation in more detail, especially in terms of repetitions and variations about other versions of the conversation:
What images are combined with the sounds of the conversation in your example?
What is the source of the sound of the conversation?
What lines are repeated? What images are repeated?
What new lines are heard? What new information is revealed?
Give another example of an effective and/or interesting use of sound from the film, which is NOT the conversation itself. Explore briefly.
Describe and discuss two scenes from the film in terms of their mise-en-scène.
THEN: Compare and contrast the mise-en-scène of the two scenes you have chosen. Consider how Orlando’s identity is constructed through mise-en-scène. How does mise-en-scène express and explore the change Orlando has undergone?
Briefly describe the scenes they are used in. How is the zoom a motif? What seems to be its function? Which elements of mise-en-scène and/or which characters is it typically used with? Is this significant?
2. Steadicam: Give 3 examples of using a Steadicam in the film (as opposed to a dolly for a tracking shot). Briefly describe the scenes they are used in. How is the Steadicam a motif? What seems to be its function? Which settings and characters is it typically used with? Is this significant?
3. Tracking: Give 3 examples of tracking shots (as opposed to Steadicam shots) in the film. Briefly describe the scenes they are used in. How is tracking a motif? What seems to be its function? Which settings and characters is it typically used with? Is this significant?
- Discuss about the legalization of marijuana as a nurse and someone with mental health issues.
- What can you do to support team members that may be struggling and/or what will you do if you need assistance?
- Write an essay for an AP Language class on Truman Capotes “Holcomb.”
- Write a research paper that responds to an interesting and significant problem, issue, social topic, or medical conversation.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?