: 1. What is the point of view used by Jonathan Letham in this story? Why did this work? (Refer to Burroway if you don’t understand first person, first person plural, second person, third person omniscient or third person focalizer).
2. How does the story follow the upside down checkmark? Please show it by using the first major plot point, the crisis point, the falling action, and the resolution.
3. What writing tool can you borrow from this story to use in your own? Give an example from the story and then give an example from your story.
4. Write your own critical thinking question about the text (not plot, not character) and then please answer it with a thoughtful paragraph. Remember, this is a creative writing class not a literature a class. You are reading fiction to learn how to write better stories.
- Examine how the artist of the second work captured the subject or story of the first.
- Write an essay discussing the Mockingbird.
- Write a persuasive and economical memo strictly according to the Assignment Instruction .
- Describe why is health assessment so important in the nursing profession?
- Identify the main rhetorical appeals the author uses to make the claims persuasive.
- Write a research article elucidating the social issue of gender inequality, with a focus on women’s rights. maltreatment of children Learning.
- Compose a research paper outlining the four stages of process optimisation.
- Write a research paper outlining the details of the call time business email research.
- Write a research paper that explains what the primary focus of biology is.
- Write 300 and It should begin with the words “Welcome, shareholders.