: 1. What is the point of view used by Jonathan Letham in this story? Why did this work? (Refer to Burroway if you don’t understand first person, first person plural, second person, third person omniscient or third person focalizer).
2. How does the story follow the upside down checkmark? Please show it by using the first major plot point, the crisis point, the falling action, and the resolution.
3. What writing tool can you borrow from this story to use in your own? Give an example from the story and then give an example from your story.
4. Write your own critical thinking question about the text (not plot, not character) and then please answer it with a thoughtful paragraph. Remember, this is a creative writing class not a literature a class. You are reading fiction to learn how to write better stories.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing