if the links dont work the docs are also attached.
You will turn in 2 separate essays. Each essay will summarize and discuss one of the peer-reviewed journal articles provided below. Each essay should completely answer the questions but not be longer than 4 pages. The 2 essays can be submitted in one file or copy & pasted into the text window. Each essay should include:
1. What is the research question that is being asked and answered in this article?
2. Background information — why is this research question interesting? (Or not?)
3. What methods do they use to explore this question? Do you think this is an interesting strategy?
4. What were the conclusions? Do you find them surprising? What do you think about this research overall?
First I would recommend checking out the articles and picking 2 that are most interesting to you, then read them, taking some notes relative to the questions you need to answer in your essay. Each essay should discuss at least one of the articles provided here, and each essay should discuss a different article — don’t use the same article twice. You are free to bring in other sources, but you must center each essay on one of the articles provided here.
If you have any questions, please message me through Canvas or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Since there is very little time between the due date and when grades are due, there will be little opportunity for rewrites.
CHOICE #1: Elites and commoners at Great Zimbabwe: archaeological and ethnographic insights on social power — Chirilure.et.al_great_zimbabwe_social_power.pdfActions
CHOICE #2: Ancient proteins from ceramic vessels at Catalhoyuk West reveal the hidden cuisine of early farmers — Hendy.et.al.Catalhoyuk.cuisine.pdfActions
CHOICE #3: Revisiting NFB: Ceramic technology in the Eastern Highlands of Papua New Guinea at 3200 calBP — huff.2016.AO.NFB.pdfActions
CHOICE #4: Prehispanic Use of Chili Peppers in Chiapas, Mexico — Powls.et.al.chili.chiapas.pdfActions
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.