Conflict is not uncommon during seasons of organizational change where they are a result of positive or negative disruptors. This is often when an organizational development approach is warranted to diagnose the systems, services, processes, products, teams or individuals where strategic change must occur. Leaders and consultants are also aware of the need to employ ethical decision-making in the planning and implementation of organizational change, taking into account cross-cultural intelligence.
Assume that an organizational diagnosis must be conducted to collect data about the possible source or target of negative or positive disruption of a company/organization that you work in or are familiar with or have researched. Disruption could be coming from globalization, unbridled success, increased competition or advances in technology, causing the need to scale/reduce workforce, expand or pare down operations or increase/decrease production. It might also be as a result of poor business outcomes or from a particular dysfunction or generational change within a department, a team or a specific leader within the company/organization or other internal factors that result in changes to compensation, benefits, employment policies or job security.
Imagine which one of these disruptors could possibly impact a company/organization with which you are familiar or have previously researched.
Would you recommend an economic or organizational development change program to address the disruptor you identified? Explain your answer based on the need driving the change.
What kinds of resistance might come as a result of the change program you propose?
How might you handle any cross cultural conflict that arises as a result of the change program?
Address any potential ethical dilemmas that might arise from implementing the change program that you believe would be needed.
THIS PAPER MUST BE PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN WITH APA7 CITATION REQUIREMENTS AND EACH BULLET POINT THROUGHLY RESEARCHED AND COMMENTED ON
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.