Conflict is not uncommon during seasons of organizational change where they are a result of positive or negative disruptors. This is often when an organizational development approach is warranted to diagnose the systems, services, processes, products, teams or individuals where strategic change must occur. Leaders and consultants are also aware of the need to employ ethical decision-making in the planning and implementation of organizational change, taking into account cross-cultural intelligence.
Assume that an organizational diagnosis must be conducted to collect data about the possible source or target of negative or positive disruption of a company/organization that you work in or are familiar with or have researched. Disruption could be coming from globalization, unbridled success, increased competition or advances in technology, causing the need to scale/reduce workforce, expand or pare down operations or increase/decrease production. It might also be as a result of poor business outcomes or from a particular dysfunction or generational change within a department, a team or a specific leader within the company/organization or other internal factors that result in changes to compensation, benefits, employment policies or job security.
Imagine which one of these disruptors could possibly impact a company/organization with which you are familiar or have previously researched.
Would you recommend an economic or organizational development change program to address the disruptor you identified? Explain your answer based on the need driving the change.
What kinds of resistance might come as a result of the change program you propose?
How might you handle any cross cultural conflict that arises as a result of the change program?
Address any potential ethical dilemmas that might arise from implementing the change program that you believe would be needed.
THIS PAPER MUST BE PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN WITH APA7 CITATION REQUIREMENTS AND EACH BULLET POINT THROUGHLY RESEARCHED AND COMMENTED ON
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.