Conflict is not uncommon during seasons of organizational change where they are a result of positive or negative disruptors. This is often when an organizational development approach is warranted to diagnose the systems, services, processes, products, teams or individuals where strategic change must occur. Leaders and consultants are also aware of the need to employ ethical decision-making in the planning and implementation of organizational change, taking into account cross-cultural intelligence.
Assume that an organizational diagnosis must be conducted to collect data about the possible source or target of negative or positive disruption of a company/organization that you work in or are familiar with or have researched. Disruption could be coming from globalization, unbridled success, increased competition or advances in technology, causing the need to scale/reduce workforce, expand or pare down operations or increase/decrease production. It might also be as a result of poor business outcomes or from a particular dysfunction or generational change within a department, a team or a specific leader within the company/organization or other internal factors that result in changes to compensation, benefits, employment policies or job security.
Imagine which one of these disruptors could possibly impact a company/organization with which you are familiar or have previously researched.
Would you recommend an economic or organizational development change program to address the disruptor you identified? Explain your answer based on the need driving the change.
What kinds of resistance might come as a result of the change program you propose?
How might you handle any cross cultural conflict that arises as a result of the change program?
Address any potential ethical dilemmas that might arise from implementing the change program that you believe would be needed.
THIS PAPER MUST BE PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN WITH APA7 CITATION REQUIREMENTS AND EACH BULLET POINT THROUGHLY RESEARCHED AND COMMENTED ON
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)