How do you define Counseling?
What do you believe is the good of Counseling?
What has brought you to the Counseling profession?
What personal strengths and weaknesses do you feel you bring to the Counseling profession?
How do you believe/feel/think your cultural values, life experiences and personal beliefs will influence your work with future clients?
What type of clients or issues do you not want to work with, are afraid to work with or feel you will have difficulty working with?
What do you plan to do and or hope to do with your degree in counseling?
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?
- Discuss healthcare policy of the advanced practice nurse profession, and how transformational leadership can influence policy changes.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Reflection post
- Business processes
- Public Health Services (USPHS)