WWII brought incredible changes to America at home and abroad. What were some of these new technologies, beliefs, and ideologies that arose in WWII? Which of these were positive and negative changes? Which do you think made the largest impact on America after the war?
(You can consider women workers, the atomic bomb, isolationism vs. internationalism, African Americans, Japanese Americans, and American public perception in your answer).
The essay should have a central thesis, an introduction, a body and a conclusion.
The primary sources for this paper can be found under the Files tab on Canvas. Please only use the chapter primary sources for their respected chapter’s essay question. You can also cite from the textbook. Besides the provided primary sources and textbook, no other sources are allowed for the paper.
You must use at least four of the chapter’s primary sources provided to answer this question.
The paper must have complete in-text citations. Students may use either MLA or Chicago for the citation of material.
If you are caught cheating, plagiarizing, etc. you will receive an immediate F on the assignment and possibly the course.
Each essay should be double-spaced with 1 margins on the top, bottom, left, and right of the page.
The essay should be no less than 2 1/2 pages but no more than 4 pages in length.
If you have any questions or need more details on essay assignments, please ask the instructor and check the course syllabus.
- What strategy, or approach, would improve your collaborative practice in future projects?
- Discuss cardiovascular health problems among older adults.
- Through your ethnographic research you should have first-hand experience of this rather than more secondary research. Who you are interviewing?
- Develop a plan for recruitment, selection, and retention of employees.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.