WWII brought incredible changes to America at home and abroad. What were some of these new technologies, beliefs, and ideologies that arose in WWII? Which of these were positive and negative changes? Which do you think made the largest impact on America after the war?
(You can consider women workers, the atomic bomb, isolationism vs. internationalism, African Americans, Japanese Americans, and American public perception in your answer).
The essay should have a central thesis, an introduction, a body and a conclusion.
The primary sources for this paper can be found under the Files tab on Canvas. Please only use the chapter primary sources for their respected chapter’s essay question. You can also cite from the textbook. Besides the provided primary sources and textbook, no other sources are allowed for the paper.
You must use at least four of the chapter’s primary sources provided to answer this question.
The paper must have complete in-text citations. Students may use either MLA or Chicago for the citation of material.
If you are caught cheating, plagiarizing, etc. you will receive an immediate F on the assignment and possibly the course.
Each essay should be double-spaced with 1 margins on the top, bottom, left, and right of the page.
The essay should be no less than 2 1/2 pages but no more than 4 pages in length.
If you have any questions or need more details on essay assignments, please ask the instructor and check the course syllabus.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.