Begin this exercise by reviewing any APA resources you have from other courses. Review the following wepages and make sure to take notes!
Purdue OWL is an excellent source of information:
APA provides other information here: https://apastyle.apa.org/instructional-aids/
2. Take this APA Quiz from Athabasca University here:
3. Review your test using the answers here:
4. Look over your notes and write a Reflection based on the following questions:
What were the areas that were most challenging?
What was the theme or trend?
State 3 things you will do to enhance my APA and/or writing.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.