Term Paper 2 Topics
Topic 4 (Chapter 14): The Civil War remains the bloodiest conflict in American history. Today, many Americans continue to study the events leading up to this violent calamity. First, summarize the contested issues that led to the Compromise of 1850. What was the Fugitive Slave Act and how did Americans react to it? Next, explain the political ramifications of the Kansas-Nebraska Act. What event gave rise to the Republican Party and what did this new party believe? Next, explain the importance of the Supreme Court’s Dred Scott Ruling. What were the principles of the Republican Party as expressed by Abraham Lincoln in 1858? Finally, describe John Brown’s raid on Harpers Ferry and its results. How did this event impact the results of the 1860 election?
Topic 5 (Chapter 22): Before the Civil War, the United States was primarily concerned with internal affairs. However, after the conflict ended, the United States started on a path that would lead toward global empire. Today, the United States maintains large, permanent military bases in the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. First, explain the evolution of American interest in foreign affairs from the end of the Civil War to the early 1890s. What contributions did Fred Jackson Turner and Alfred Thayer Mahan make to the creation of this empire? Next, detail how business, religious, and social interests contributed to this goal. What were the origins of the Spanish-American War and did the conflict intersect with other American expansions to solidify the new position of an American empire? Finally, explain how economic power helped to expand America’s empire in China. How did the foreign partitioning of China in the last decade of the nineteenth century influence American policy?
- Explain using facts and concepts studied and examples along with reference to your research findings.
- What other information should the nurse obtain with regard to previous visits to other doctors about this concern?
- Discuss about why branded content is used the most in sports sponsorship.
- What forces does this case describe operating in Foxconn’s global environment?
- Is it possible to identify the specific cause or causal factors of an event?
- What do you believe was showcased as a legitimate way of working/processing a crime scene?
- What influenced Barre-Sinoussi’s current relationship with Bob Gallo?
- Describe how an understanding of history is important for making sense of contemporary issues of crime, policing, or incarceration.
- Is the wireless network you own as secure as it should be?
- What are the key characteristics of this cultural group, such as language, values, and customs?