The marketing mix is a key set of tools within the microenvironment, which helps an organization produce the response it wants from their target market. It’s made of up the 4Ps, which include product, price, place, and promotion. When these four factors are aligned properly, they play an important role because it encompasses everything an organization can do to deliver customer value and engage consumers.
Simulated Business Scenario:
Zihan is a baker who is planning to start her own business and open a bakery in her hometown in Connecticut. She has spent a lot of time and effort perfecting the cookie recipe, which she has been making over the years from a family recipe.
Zihan is concerned that she is spending too much time and effort on the actual cookie recipe (product) and not enough time on the remaining 3Ps. In order to ensure a successful launch of her new business, Zihan hired you to help with the bakery’s grand opening. She asked you to prepare a report detailing what the bakery can do to deliver customer value.
What would you recommend Zihan do to create a proper balance between the 4Ps (integrated marketing mix) for her bakery? In other words, what would you advise Zihan create a balance with all 4Ps:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.