***PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT***
Select a hospital or healthcare entity and outline the organization’s strategic efforts in the wake of a healthcare crisis. Create a press release update in response to media inquiries regarding one of the given scenarios. Apply standard practices of contemporary communicators as shared in the module resources and format response for ease of digital transmission.
This milestone will allow you to demonstrate your ability to deliver specific mass media communication efforts in support of real world scenarios as outlined in the Final Project I: Visual Strategic Communication Portfolio.
For this scenario, you will select a hospital or healthcare entity and outline the organizations strategic efforts in the wake of a healthcare crisis. The
press release will be issued by you in your role as the organizations Public Information Officer and official spokesperson and contact. The press release will
follow standard practices and be formatted for ease of digital transmission. In your release, you will provide a press release update in response to media
inquiries regarding one of the following situations:
1. A recently admitted patient has been diagnosed with Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), a respiratory infection caused by coronavirus and
related to severe acute respiratory syndrome or SARS virus. A hospital employee has since fallen ill. The public and hospital patients are concerned about
their safety and the spread of this illness.
2. The hospitals patient database has been hacked and confidential doctor-patient information has been compromised. The discovery was made two
hours ago and the hospital is working diligently to assess the situation and comprehend the depth of the breach regarding personal identification and
patient credit card information. Information was leaked to the press by an anonymous hospital source. Therefore, media teams are requesting
confirmation or denial of the situation, as well as a status update.
In support of your selection, you will offer the facts, a status update, and the necessary steps that are currently underway to address the situation. You will
include a quote from the Senior Vice President/Chief Clinical Officer, the hospitals top ranking official. The release will be shared with media teams, posted to
the hospitals website, and shared via social media platforms to offer transparency. As you create your press release, be sure to consider the following guiding
Which strategic communication solution(s) will you use to address all of the critical issues of the selected situation?
How will you address the claims made by the hospital in your communication response of the selected scenario?
Does your press release format include all the necessary components within industry standards?
How does the articulation of your response meet the ability to distribute your communication via multiple media platforms?
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.