Write a well-documented, argumentative essay of more on the research topic you have been exploring this semester. Sources may be a mix of scholarly sources
and non-scholarly sources, provided that the non-scholarly sources have been approved and are used
appropriately. I expect that you will mostly draw from the sources you used in the annotated bibliography
(FWA #3), but you may add sources not included in that assignment if you find it necessary. Direct
quotations should be kept to a minimum, used only when the authors precise wording is especially
important. Cite any quotations or paraphrases and provide complete bibliographic information for all sources
using the style appropriate to your major. At the end of your research paper, indicate the final word count.
Length: 2500-3000 words (9-12 pages), not including references
I uploaded what I already have. I just needed it to be organized and flow better.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.