Write a well-documented, argumentative essay of more on the research topic you have been exploring this semester. Sources may be a mix of scholarly sources
and non-scholarly sources, provided that the non-scholarly sources have been approved and are used
appropriately. I expect that you will mostly draw from the sources you used in the annotated bibliography
(FWA #3), but you may add sources not included in that assignment if you find it necessary. Direct
quotations should be kept to a minimum, used only when the authors precise wording is especially
important. Cite any quotations or paraphrases and provide complete bibliographic information for all sources
using the style appropriate to your major. At the end of your research paper, indicate the final word count.
Length: 2500-3000 words (9-12 pages), not including references
I uploaded what I already have. I just needed it to be organized and flow better.
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.