So, in this class, we compress a lot of material in a short amount of time, but then, there’s a whole week and a whole module dedicated to World War One. Why is that? Because it’s really important. It was just one of those events where the world was one way before and another way after, and the way it was after is more or less how it is now. Now that you have learned perhaps more than you ever care to learn about the War and America’s involvement in it, here comes the work part, I want you to write a two page paper discussing whether or not it was justified for the United States to enter World War One on the side of the Allies. Did the country have just cause? What events might justify or not justify US entry? Should policy makers have considered other options or was that no longer possible? Like all your other papers, this needs to be 12 pt font, one inch margins, MLA style, etc…
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.