Write a conclusion stating which argument you support and why.
● Your opinion should not be obvious in paragraphs 1-3.
● Have someone else (i.e. English tutor) proofread your paper for errors.
Points will be deducted for excessive grammatical, spelling, and
● Use MLA Formatting, including in-text citations and a Works Cited page, for
all sources. A minimum of 10 points will be deducted from your essay grade
if you do not use in-text citations.
● You must submit your essay via Turnitin by Thursday, Dec. 2nd at 12:05p.
● This assignment is 20% of your final grade for this class, so please be sure to
follow these guidelines.
● Should vaccination be mandatory? (pre-COVID-19)
● Is organic food a healthier and more environmentally-friendly alternative to non-organic
● Is food that has been Genetically Modified (GMO) safe?
● Are government programs like welfare, food stamps, Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid beneficial to the United States?
● Should the U.S. government require people to have health insurance?
● Should the U.S. government take aggressive steps to address climate change?
● Should the U.S government adopt stronger gun control laws?
● Should the U.S. government require that welfare recipients take drug tests?
● Should the U.S. government pay reparations to the descendants of slaves?
● Should the United States ban travelers from certain countries?
● Do stringent immigration policies benefit the United States?
● Should the minimum wage be raised to $15/hour?
● Should college tuition be free?
● Does social media have a positive impact on the world?
● Have cell phones had a positive influence on modern society?
● Is Cancel Culture good for society?
● Should historic Confederate statues be taken down?
● Should police departments be defunded?
● Should the U.S. government take steps to protect transgender rights?
● Have the “war on drugs” and the imprisonment of drug offenders been effective in combating addiction and substance abuse in the United States?
● Do psychedelic drugs have legitimate medical uses?
● Is modern psychiatry effective?
● Should prescription drug prices be regulated?
● Is CBD oil a safe and effective alternative to conventional medication?
● Should terminally ill patients have the choice to end their life with the assistance of a physician?
● Does punishing children by spanking have long-term benefits?
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.