Write a news article updating readers on your states economy.
Analyze BEAs data (click here to access the data) to write an objective account of the state economy, backed up with statistics.
Consider factors such as:
How fast is the state economy growing?
Are peoples incomes rising?
What are the major industry sectors?
Write an objective account, including the strengths and/or weaknesses that you think, will be most interesting to your readers
The State I have is Maryland
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.