magine that a founding father of your choice has been brought to the future and you have been given the opportunity to talk with him about our federalist representative form of government. He is interested in learning about the current state of our federalist representative form of government.
Write a paper documenting the conversation that the two of you might have. The U.S. Constitution is a good reference for this paper. In the dialogue, you should discuss the following topics with the founding father:
The roles of the various branches of government, their administrative functions, and their structural and political characteristics
At least two examples for both exclusive federal powers and exclusive state powers
The role courts play in determining the nature of federalstate relations
Your recommendations to improve or maximize the efficiencies of the federalist representative form of government
The founding fathers opinion on the current state of the federalist representative form of government, what surprises him about how it has evolved over time, and his thoughts on your recommendations
Format your paper according to Cardillo Sample Paper/APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.