magine that a founding father of your choice has been brought to the future and you have been given the opportunity to talk with him about our federalist representative form of government. He is interested in learning about the current state of our federalist representative form of government.
Write a paper documenting the conversation that the two of you might have. The U.S. Constitution is a good reference for this paper. In the dialogue, you should discuss the following topics with the founding father:
The roles of the various branches of government, their administrative functions, and their structural and political characteristics
At least two examples for both exclusive federal powers and exclusive state powers
The role courts play in determining the nature of federalstate relations
Your recommendations to improve or maximize the efficiencies of the federalist representative form of government
The founding fathers opinion on the current state of the federalist representative form of government, what surprises him about how it has evolved over time, and his thoughts on your recommendations
Format your paper according to Cardillo Sample Paper/APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing