Write a paper on what is Business Management CapstoneFor the capstone project, you will create a business plan for a hypothetical start-up company using the scenarios provided below. In the business plan, you will need to demonstrate the integration and synthesis of competencies in all domains required for your degree program.
You will find attached the templates needed as mentioned below to be included in the paper as well as further details on each section and example.
Management Majors: Develop a business plan for a start-up company that plans to sell a product or service in a local market, in a national market, or on the Internet. Select one of your favorite products as the basis for the company, or invent a product.
No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly.
Create a business plan for your hypothetical start-up
company in which you do the following:
You are required to utilize both the attached “Business Plan Template” and the attached
“Financial Plan Template” in creating your business plan. If the attached WGU templates
are not completed and submitted, your work will automatically be returned to you without being evaluated. These
templates are located in the “Supporting Documents”
section of the Capstone instructions .
A. Write an executive summary
(suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you do the following:
Identify the company’s name and location.
Describe the mission
of the company.
Discuss two business goals
in support of the company’s mission.
Discuss three keys to success for the company.
Write a company
summary (suggested length of 4–6 pages) in which you do the following:
Describe the history
of the industry in which the company
Identify the legal form that the company
3. Describe the location and type of facilities needed
for the company.
4. Describe the management structure, including key positions and specific responsibilities.
Describe the products
and services offered
by the company.
Develop a market
length of 3–5 pages) in which you do
1. Describe the target market for the company’s products
and services, including
the specific location, demographics, etc.
2. Complete an industry analysis
for the company, including current
trends and statistics.
Complete a four-square SWOT analysis for the company
in which you do the following:
a. Identify three strengths, three weaknesses, three opportunities, and three
b. Explain each of
the identified strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
Develop a market strategy (suggested length
of 3–6 pages) in which you do the
1. Discuss each
of the four Ps
of marketing as they relate
to the company’s products
Develop a price list for the company’s products and services.
3. Develop a promotional strategy
including specific tasks,
target dates, and responsible parties.
Develop a monthly
sales forecast for the first year of operations, including a discussion of expected
Note: The sales forecast
will be used as the basis for your revenue
in your financial statements.
Develop an implementation strategy in which you do the following:
Summarize the overall
strategy that will be utilized
to launch your business, including target dates and goals for implementation.
2. Develop a post-launch monitoring plan (e.g., financial impact, quality control,
customer satisfaction, monitoring schedule) to evaluate the success of
the company in meeting milestones.
F. Calculate and develop the financial statements and projections for the first year of business by doing the following:
1. Develop a month-by-month forecasted profit and loss statement using
an estimate of revenues and operating costs
based on the sales forecast.
Develop a forecasted balance sheet for the end of year one.
Write a financial report (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Summarize the financial projections and the assumptions used in estimating the financial statements.
Describe the company’s financial position at the end of the first year.
Describe the company’s
initial and future
estimated capital/investment needs.
Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized
Demonstrate professional communication in the content
and presentation of your submission.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.