I will provide you with the completed components 1 and 2
3 and 4 component are being completed when completed you will then combine all the work into one and the powerpoint.
Final Submission – Part 1
Access the four previously submitted component assignments and ensure that they have been revised to incorporate all instructor feedback.
For this part of the assignment, your group will integrate all four written component assignments into one 2,250-word comprehensive analysis that details the nine-step assessment process from start to finish.
Additionally, include an explanation of how ethical implications factored into your assessment of the company’s financial future. How does the company uphold its responsibility to carry out work for the common good and to meet society’s needs by making sound financial decisions?
Prepare this part of the assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Final Submission – Part 2
For this part of the assignment, create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation summarizing the overall results from all four components of your group’s financial analysis. The content of your presentation should demonstrate evidence of revision to incorporate instructor feedback from the previously submitted component assignments.
While APA style is not required for the body of this part of the assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are not required to submit this part of the assignment to LopesWrite.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.