Complete the following on the Data tab of the Pastas R Us data file:
Calculate “Annual Sales” for each restaurant. Annual Sales is the result of multiplying a restaurant’s “SqFt.” by “Sales/SqFt.” The first value has been provided for you.
Calculate the mean, standard deviation, skew, 5-number summary, and interquartile range (IQR) for each of the variables. The formulas and the first results have been provided for you.
Create a boxplot (sometimes referred to as a box and whisker chart) for the “Annual Sales” variable.
Create a histogram for the “Sales/SqFt” variable.
Respond to the following questions on the Questions tab of the Pastas R Us data file:
Does the annual sales boxplot look symmetric?
Would you prefer the IQR instead of the standard deviation to describe the dispersion of the annual sales variable? If so, why?
Does the histogram show that the sales per square foot distribution is symmetric?
If the sales per square foot distribution is not symmetric, what is the skew?
If there are any outliers, which one(s)? What is the “SqFt” area of the outlier(s)?
Is the outlier(s) smaller or larger than the average restaurant in the data? What can you conclude from this observation?
What measure of central tendency may be more appropriate to describe “Sales/SqFt”? Why?
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.