Write a research paper with the following topic in mind: What Makes a Business Continuity Plan?Business Continuity Plan on Homeland Security or other related business to terrorism or security (do not name business in paper, per instructions)
Developing a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan is a significant undertaking and will take considerable time and numerous teams to fully accomplish. Rather than developing a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan, you will identify one component of a plan to fully develop. Identify a context in which you would like to develop a Business Continuity Plan. Within that context identify one process for which you will develop a Business Continuity Plan. Your plan must be thoroughly researched and developed. Your plan must include:
-Background information on the business and specific process that you will be addressing (if you plan to do this for a live environment, do not include the actual name of the organization or individuals)
-Strategy to initiate the Business Continuity process in the absence of a disaster
-Risks associated with the business process
-Multilateral continuity planning considerations
-Emergency Response procedures
-Crisis Management procedures
-Business Recovery procedures
-Identification of teams necessary to develop, implement, and maintain the plan
-Delineation of responsibilities for team members and all others who are involved with plan development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance
-Tool(s) that you will utilize to develop and maintain the plan (software)
-Plan testing methodology and ongoing frequency
-Organizational training and ongoing communication mechanisms regarding plan activity
For the layout of the Final Project, it can be in a “free form” for any typical program layout:
-Cover page (including your NAME)
-Extra space between paragraphs and single space separation of lists
-Bold headings (may be centered) with bold subheadings (may be flushed left)
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.